Allen & Heath has finally released the successor to the original club standard XONE:92 with their new XONE:96. The XONE:96 is a powerful mixer with both analog and digital circuitry and a host of input and output options for various mixing styles.
The Allen & Heath XONE:96 is built for DJs who use a long list of external devices and a host of external effects modules to make their sets unique. The XONE:96 has eight different line-level inputs, two MIC inputs, four headphone outputs, and more sends and returns than anything else out there on the market.
The XONE:96 is built like a tank, and it can take a beating. The sound quality is superb, and scratching is a piece of cake with the new onboard Innofader MINI crossfader.
Check out the full review video and summary below to see if the XONE:96 is the perfect companion to your DJ setup.
- More inputs and outputs with sends and returns than most other DJ mixers (perfect for DJ's who use many different external effects and devices)
- 4 Channels with 4-band EQ, two additional channels with parametric EQ (mic/return/USB)
- Two separate headphone outputs with controls
- Booth output has separate EQ and MUTE button
- Two separate legendary XONE filter modules with CRUNCH
- Dual USB soundcard (Traktor scratch certified)
- Excellent analog sound quality
- Mini Innofader crossfader
- Currently does not work with Serato DJ or Rekordbox DJ for DVS playback
- "Niche" style 4-channel mixer that does not include any onboard effects besides filters