The Reloop SPIN is the latest portable scratch turntable from Reloop.
The device has an on-board crossfader, which can be swapped from left to right to accommodate different users. The additional slot allows for another fader for team performances or routines.
The Reloop SPIN also has a start/stop button, a Bluetooth audio device pairing option, multiple power options. It can record directly to a USB drive at the push of a button.
Freddie Gibbs, Saweetie & Earl Sweatshirt: Best of the Week
Freddie Gibbs, Saweetie, and Earl Sweatshirt, among others, had the best new songs on Audiomack this week.
Watch our full review and unboxing videos of the Reloop SPIN, then check out our review summary below for the full rundown on the latest Portablist scratch tool.
- Solid compact/portable construction
- Two crossfader slots for versatility
- Internal speaker is louder than other portable turntables
- Advanced features: Built-in Bluetooth, USB recording, play/stop button
- Dual headphone outputs (Mini & 1/4-inch)
- Multiple power options (rechargeable batteries, USB power banks, outlet)
- Terrible (almost useless) crossfader
- Doesn't come with rechargeable batteries or power bank