AIAIAI has released its newest headphones in the TMA-2 lineup, the TMA-2 HD and TMA-2 HD Wireless headphones.
The latest units have special bio-diaphragm speakers (S08) for highly detailed audio, comfortable Alcantara ear cushions, and a sturdy cable for non-wireless operation.
The TMA-2 HD Wireless headphones include the AptX technology for 24-bit hi-res audio, a USB to USB-C charging cable, and a battery life that lasts up to 18 hours.
Polo Perks Is Building a Future From Pieces of the Past
We talk to the Surf Gang artist about microdosing alternative music in his raps.
Watch our review and unboxing videos to see if the new TMA-2 HD Wireless headphones are a good fit for your DJ bag.
- Good, solid construction
- Fully customize headband, earcups, speakers, and cables
- Lightweight and comfortable
- HD wireless headband has Bluetooth functionality and great battery performance (18 hours)
- HD speaker units have a very balanced, crisp, and detailed sound (S08)
- Don't fold or swivel for travel/storage or one ear monitoring
- No case or bag for storage