The newest iteration of the Hercules monitor speakers has finally arrived. The Hercules Monitor 5 speakers are advertised as being great for use in smaller spaces for both DJ practice as well as studio music production.
The Hercules Monitor 5 speakers come in pairs and are available for $300 per set. Each Hercules Monitor 5 speaker has a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and a 5-inch Kevlar woofer. They have frequency adjustments for lows, mids, and highs, along with three different inputs for connectivity on the back.
The Monitor 5 speakers also have front-facing bass ports, on/off switch, and volume controls making them ideal for many home studios.
To see how they work, press play on our video review and unboxing videos.
- Solid high-density MDF build quality and hefty size
- Front-facing bass ports, volume knob, and power button
- High-Mid-Low frequency adjustment switches for different sound and environments
- Three inputs including RCA, XLR, and TRS connections
- Good sound quality for DJ and production use (Detailed mids and highs)
- Not loud enough for medium/large size rooms
- Sound not flat enough for perfectly accurate sound reproduction