The new Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S3 is a four-channel DJ controller that comes bundled with Traktor Pro 3 for computers and Traktor DJ for iOS devices. The Traktor S3 has more features than the S2 MK3 that was recently released but also sits below the S4 MK3 in price-point and features.
The Traktor Kontrol S3 has a microphone input and an auxiliary RCA input that can both be routed individually to Deck D for performances. RCA, XLR, and TRS outputs work with a wide range of setups.
5 New Albums You Need to Hear This Week on Audiomack
CDQ, Demarco, Bktherula, Lavida Loca, and 5an have albums you need this week on Audiomack.
The Traktor Kontrol S3 features full-sized metal top jog wheels that feel great and have high resolution. The S3 has the new Mixer effects that make it simple for DJ’s to add a little flare to their performance on the fly.
- Full Sized 4-channel DJ controller for Traktor
- Comes bundled with Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor DJ 2 iOS App
- Good Inputs & Outputs — Master RCA/XLR, Booth TRS, Aux IN, IOS Port & MIC
- Great full-sized jog wheel feel
- Price $650 — as compared to other controllers in price range
- Cheaper plastic construction, like the S2 MK3
- Lack of individual Traktor Effects Modules